|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2017|
|Job Open Date||September 8, 2017|
|Job Closing Date||Septemeber 22, 2017|
|Does this position require a driver's licence?||Yes|
|Contact Phone Number||(403) 877-0510|
HSE Integrated Ltd. is currently interviewing ACP Registered EMR's for placement in Central Alberta. Successful applicants will participate in a New Hire Orientation before entering the field. This includes a mentorship component with experienced staff members which is valuable for our providers to better adapt to the environments we operate in.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read, understand and comply with HSE’s Medical Control Guidelines, safety policies and job procedures, as well as all applicable government laws and regulations.
- Report to the areas station manager and take specific job directions from Operations for the station in which he/she is working.
- Work within their applicable scope of practice determined by their licensing body and under the medical control of the HSE Medical Director, utilizing the HSE Medical Control Guidelines
- Current (unrestricted) registration as an EMR with the applicable provincial licensing body
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Previous EMR experience
- Previous industrial experience is an asset
- Successful candidates must reside in the Edmonton region
Please include "EMR- Calgary" in your email subject.