|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Main Office: Grande Prairie|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2017|
|Job Open Date||9/11/2017|
|Job Closing Date||10/11/2017|
|Does this position require a driver's licence?||Yes|
|Contact Person||Human Resources|
|Contact Phone Number||780-691-7025|
Location: Head office is in Grande Prairie Alberta
Are you a motivated person, who strives for perfection? Are you someone who likes to help others? Are you a person who takes pride in what you do, always looking to improve? Can you play nice with both humans and machines?
- A team of aces to work with.
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies.
- Onsite training with supervisors and managers.
- In house ACP and EMA approved courses, for continuing education credits.
- Accommodations on every job.
- Competitive wages.
- Flexible and stable shifts.
- The knowledge to be an involved caring medical professional.
- A precise attention to detail.
- The ability to be calm, positive, organized.
- The understanding of team strategies and objectives
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve.
- The people skills required to work with our clients, staff and the public.
- The ability to work with computers, and be open to learning and change.
You Might Also Have:
- Experience as a medic.
- Experience helping and caring for others.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Training in customer care.
- A desire to learn, grow and be amazing.
Apply by emailing our President and Founder directly: firstname.lastname@example.org