At Medcor Canada, we’re passionate about caring for our employees as much as you are passionate about caring for your patients! Join our team and receive the support you need to be successful in your practice and to focus on your patients. In addition to a collaborative work environment, we offer great pay with an emphasis on your wellness.
Medcor Canada is currently recruiting for casual Advanced Care Paramedics local to Grande Prairie for work in a construction clinic setting.
Here are 5 top reasons our medical professionals say they value their jobs at Medcor Canada:
- Time to engage with patients, to get the job done right the first time, and truly make a difference in the lives of patients.
- Work life balance, we offer flexible schedules.
- Support. You will be a part of a team with ongoing support from operations, technology, and clinical colleagues.
- Practicing Evidence-based Medicine, with standards and workflows in place to help make that practical.
- Clients who value your clinical experience and expertise. Opportunity to build relationships and accomplish meaningful work that is appreciated.
A typical day in the life of a Medcor Canada Practitioner:
- Provide superior clinical care to Medcor’s Canada’s client and employees
- Treat injuries and illnesses following Evidence Based Medicine standards
- Collaborate with client professionals in health, safety and environmental practices
- Collaborate with our client on clinical issues
- Support client’s wellness and preventative programs
- Document and manage information using state-of-the-art EMR and other tools
- Be licensed by the Alberta College of Paramedics at the ACP level
- Have current ACLS
- Be comfortable working in a clinic setting
- Be comfortable and productive working with computers and EMR software
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills – with patients, clients and colleagues
- Have experience in the construction industry
- Live in or near Grande Prairie, this position is within the city limits
Resumes and qualifications can be emailed to email@example.com.
Medcor Canada thanks all candidates who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.