Scott Safety Supply Services Inc. is hiring Alberta Primary Care Paramedics (PCP) and
Emergency Medical Responders (EMR) at our Whitecourt and our Grande Prairie locations.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for an individual who has initiative and drive
to be part of a growing and thriving team.
- Valid medical certificate with applicable provincial licensing body.
- Knowledge of federal and provincial regulations regarding health services
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal
- Ability to demonstrate clear judgement in fast pace and high stress environment
- Unrestricted Class 4 driver’s License (PCP)
- Unrestricted Class 5 driver’s license (EMR)
- Current Health Care Provider (HCP) CPR, BLS
- Valid Common Safety Orientation and EGSO
- Previous PCP and EMR experience in the industry/ oil & gas sector is considered an asset.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- Scheduled shift 21 on and 7 off (Subject to change)
- When not required in the field on scheduled shift – Shop hours are 8am-5pm, including weekends
- Must reside in Whitecourt, Grande Prairie or surrounding areas
- Mentor, train and lead field staff to achieve daily goals and overall corporate goals and objectives
- Support a healthy and safe work environment
- Maintain equipment and inventory to meet expectations at all times
- Conduct safety meetings and hazard assessments
- Complete all required paperwork and submit on a daily basis
- Operate company vehicles in a safe and professional manner at all times
Alcohol / Drug Screening is Mandatory
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send resumes to email@example.com.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.